This Lockwood Keyless Wireless Digital Deadbolt has a wireless design and can be connected to your computer or smart phone allowing you to control locks and other devices even when you’re away. It’s tamper proof and will sound an audible alarm if someone is forcibly trying to open a door. There are many ways you can customise the design including the option of automatic relocking, voice guided programming and more.
• It features a master code so you can unlock doors, turn on lights, adjust the thermostat, close curtains and more.
• Dain entry with a PIN code via the simple push of a button.
• Disable the keypad to ensure that no one can enter the property from outside while you are sleeping.
• Receive a text message or email alert when the door is accessed to know that your friends and family who have a key have arrived safely.
• Easily integrate with a variety of wireless building control and security systems when used with ZigBee HA1.2 wireless network modules.
• The illuminated touch screen keypad has no mechanical buttons leaving no trace of your secret pin code.
• 1 master pin code will manage up to 250 user codes when used with a wireless network module or 25 user codes when not networked.
• Voice Guided Programming will audibly provide step by step programming instructions.
• When battery power is below 30%, the low battery icon will begin flashing.
• In the event of your battery going flat there is a 9V battery terminal that will prevent you from being locked out.
• An audible alarm sounds if someone is attempting to forcibly remove the outside lock from your door.
• Automatic Re-locking will automatically extend the bolt into the locking position after a 30 second delay.
• When connected wirelessly, the lock is powered by ZigBee to a third party Zigbee home automation hub.
• The Zigbee hub is not included and needs to be purchased separately.