With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA 301 addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearance (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA 301.
The Cisco SPA 301 uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
• Basic 1-line business-class IP phone
• Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
• Easy installation and secure remote provisioning, as well as web-based configuration
• Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series
• One voice line
• Music on hold
• Call waiting
• Outbound caller ID blocking